Two Deadly Diseases
Viruses have turned out very robust, potential & strong and for these fatal diseases are occurring & taking the lives of many human beings in the world, among them, two notorious internecine diseases are- HIV and CoV which has become viral for concluding the life of millions of people.
An alarming name of a virus that is “Human Immunodeficiency Virus” which injuries the Immune system of our body.
Generally, HIV is spreading through bodily fluids of the human body. Instance of –
• Vaginal & rectal fluids.
• Breast Milk.
The most important thing is, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus doesn’t spread by air or water, or through casual contact.
Medical marijuana card (also known as “MMID” or “cannabis card”) is an identification card used by patients to enter medical dispensaries.
Symptoms of HIV
The most common symptoms are:
• Body Rush.
• High Fever.
• Joint Pain.
• Muscle Aches.
• Rapidly Weight Loss.
• Facing problem to take breath normally.
Prevention of HIV
For preventing HIV, we should do & maintain some steps. Other than we need to avoid also some particular points.
• Test of blood before transferring.
• Always try to use new condoms for sex.
• If we have HIV, we need to share about the disease with sex partners.
• Every time we need to use a clean Needle.
• Don’t feed breastmilk from an affected mother.
• We can comprise mass awareness against HIV.
Treatment of HIV
The treatment of HIV is “ART”. The full meaning of “ART” is “Antiretroviral Therapy”. Actually, “ART” is a combination of HIV medicines. Though, “ART” can’t cure HIV, but “ART” helps people with HIV longer, healthier lives.
Please, read to get the facts and list of infectious diseases types, causes, prevention, and treatment, and learn how they spread.
Nowadays, CoV is the most deadly or lethal disease, for this many Scientists and Doctors are researching for the anti-virus for fighting against it and it has three main parts, they are-
• Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS – CoV)
• Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS – CoV)
• A novel coronavirus (nCoV)
Symptoms of CoV
The symptoms of Coronaviruses are:
01) Runny Nose.
02) Sore Throat.
04) High Fever.
05) Arduously Breathing. ( Depends on Case)
Prevention of CoV
• Wash our hands often with soap and water at least 20 seconds; daily 5 times.
• Avoid touching our face (Such as eyes, mouth, and nose) without wash our hands.
• We need to cover our mouth and nose with our hands when coughing and sneezing.
• Always try to use a mask on the face for taking a breath.
• Avoid going outside of our house.
• We can comprise mass awareness against CoV.
Treatment of CoV
There is no particular treatment or medicine to prevent or protect Coronaviruses’ diseases (CoV) but in every country, the Medical team already comprises the “Medical Board” for preventing the deadly disease.