One Lawn Disease
Like human beings, lawns are not affected by viruses or bacterias, rather they are attacked by fungus and cause different types of diseases which can turn your lawn to light green, yellow, brown or red. Several types of lawn diseases can be happened, like-
- Brown patch
- Dollar spot
- Fairy ring
- Fusarium blight
- Necrotic ring spot
The Reason for Causing One Lawn Disease:
Lawn diseases can occur in two ways, one is being infected by fungus & other is by cross-contamination means that if the mower came in contact with lawn diseases & you use the same mower to your lawn then the disease can result, some other reasons are given below-
Medical marijuana card (also known as “MMID” or “cannabis card”) is an identification card used by patients to enter medical dispensaries.
- Watering Problem: Watering problem can be one of the causes of lawn diseases like- infrequent watering, overwatering, etc and proper watering is really crucial to prevent these kinds of diseases.
- Wrong Mowing: According to the height & type of grass, you have to follow a proper mowing technique as wrong mowing can make damage to your lawn.
- Compacted Soil: In various ways, the soil can be compacted like- a large amount of rain or snow, environmental gravity, etc can make the soil compacted which is difficult for the roots to grow deeply & it can lead to lawn diseases.
Patches Mow regularly, only taking off one-third of the leaf blade, as cutting lawn … Prevention is the key to stopping all lawn diseases in a Saint Augustine lawn, and … and products in medical & recreational marijuana dispensaries near you.
Brown Patch is one of the most exterminatory turf lawn diseases which can destroy large areas under proper environmental conditions. Lawns receiving huge amounts of fast-release nitrogen fertilizer, the disease occurs to them most and the lawn is attacked by the fungus called Rhizoctonia. This is mainly a heat-loving fungus and grows generally in the summer season between the temperature of 80-85°C when humidity levels are very high. If you notice that in the lawn some of the grass looks like dead & a circular area becomes brown, then have to understand that your lawn is affected by Brown Patch. The fungi are entered into the cell by the incision of tissues of the leaf, spread the disease rapidly by multiplying themselves & creates large irregular dead areas.
Please, read to get the facts and list of infectious diseases types, causes, prevention, and treatment, and learn how they spread.
Prevention From Brown Patch Lawn Disease:
- As this fungus loves nitrogen-enriched fertilizer, so use a correct blend of fertilizer to prevent them.
- Mow less frequently at hot summer and humid weather.
- Limit the movement of grass.
- Increase light and air penetration
- If needed, the fungicide lawn treatment program can be taken from May to September.
- Try to provide water early in the morning to prevent wet grass at night.
- You can use pre and post-emergent weed control.
I hope that you will have a clear concept about one Lawn Disease named Brown Patch, it’s symptoms, identification & prevention.